All professionals at Adelanto Medical Clinic maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Odochi Nwagwu, MD
Dr. Nwagwu enjoys interacting on a personal level with each one of her patients and their parents. This is evidenced in the time she dedicates to assure that each individual patient has their needs met and their questions answered. She strongly believes in communication as a key foundation in providing quality health care.
Dr. Nwagwu has been providing excellent health care in the High Desert for 19 years. In her spare time she enjoys playing piano, classical music, reading and spending time with her children.
Education and Training:
- Medical School: Mt. Sinai, New York, NY
- Internship: New York University Medical School, New York, NY
- Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Board Certified: Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- General Pediatrics, Asolescent Medicine
- Behavioral Problems, and High Risk Newborns